I am Thomas Hagström
I am a Swede living in Denmark (Struer) since January 2011. My Swedish hometowns were, in order of appearance: Gävle (a few years), Stockholm (until 1985), Strängnäs (until 2010) and Helsingborg (11 months).
If nothing else is stated, all pictures on this site are by me and they are all copyrighted “All rights Reserved”. Please ask permission before you use any material.
If there is interest in any of the pictures, contact me on: thohagstrom [at] gmail.com
I document what I see and feel. I want my pictures to be natural, sober and straightforward while at the same time being original and perhaps mildly absurd. At best the viewer is intrigued and remains for some good time to absorb the visuals and dwell into details.
I have been a photographer since the 1970’s but in 2006 I joined Flickr and through that community I feel my creativity took a significant leap. I am still there and it is still a good source of inspiration.
I sometimes try to maintain a portfolio that intends to show my style…
…and the following are kind of un-maintained tryouts from my side:
- I am very proud of the galllery “piblo – lessons in balance” that Kate Mellersh, a Flickr friend, compiled from 18 of my pictures
- I have made four books on Blurb (click on the badge below)
- I have participated in two curated exhibitions: Salong! 2010 and Salong! 2012, in Helsingborg, both arranged by Helsingborg konstförening and hosted at Dunkers kulturhus
- I have contributed to some issues of Y Sin Embargo magazine
- The works admitted are found at my SmugMug site.
Please go to my Linkedin
thohagstrom [at] gmail.com
Thank You for the attention